Thursday, February 23, 2017

Glamourize Me's Mission

It's been a goal of mine to start a blog for my business. I'm finally doing it and I thought I'd start with what my mission statement is and what it means.

My mission is to improve the health and beauty of your skin and overall self in order to increase your self-esteem and self-love. Everyone who enters Glamourize Me will walk out the door feeling truly more glamourous than when they walked in.

Besides physical beauty, we all need to feel beautiful on the inside as well. We've all heard the saying that it's what's on the inside that counts. Well, I agree with that statement, however, if I can help you feel beautiful on the outside even with just one treatment or enhancement, that true beauty that's inside will shine through. Your self-esteem will double and your self love will triple because of it.

Come see me at my studio in the Vanity Box Salon and get Glamourized. Call or text me at (808)345-3082

No comments:

Post a Comment